![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
YANG SELALU KU SAYANG Shaila,how come you suddenly go offline? ): Tak sempat cakap seh; So yesterday,it had rather been productive :D Cos apparently,my dental was being changed to 10th May SORRY SQUADMATES! In the morning,woke up,sent ZH my beret Then went back homw,sent sister for tuition Then went to school to take/send something Fraser picked me up from school (in a cab,DUH!) Went his school DAMN HUGEEEEEEEE! He took notes from his desk Tsk lar you,exam so near then want to study right? Cabbed to his house was fun You should have seen the taxi driver's face when we were in the cab No,we did nothing,well,at least nothing intimate And he made stupid lame jokes But at least it managed to cheer me up :D And his friend recognised me by saying, "Eh!Aren't you the one whom I saw in the train with the HUGEEE sunflower?" WAH BIANG EHHHHHHH >:[ Anw, they tutored me Biology&Chemistry Ok lar, at least it was quit Then they accompanied me to physio It was just a Ended at 12. Went Bishan library. Met up with Dil. Rather productive as well :D Went SPH afterwards, Reached Bradell early,at ard 2.45pm MET ZAH (LOVE!) Ok Zah,I do get your point And oh,I think the security guard recognises me eh? Cos while I was walking in SPH with Zah, he didn't even ask anything BE JEALOUS,cos even the guard doesn't rocognise Khairul Who used to frequent this place more than I did Waited for Aini at the reception Picked Aini up And we decided to not go for the meeting Cos we know it will be such a BORINGGGGG one And so,they played around with my TPC SO SPASTIC OKAY THEY TWO And so, Zah taught me Coordinate Geometry I FINALLY UNDERSTAND FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND THIS,IS AN AMAZING FEAT Becos I didn't understand what Mr Keong taught, from the sart LOSER EH? Eh Zah,tutor me can? PLEASE? Had so much fun But then it wa salready 4,so we went up to the office MEETING WAS TAXING (rhymes doesn't it?) Except for the satay which was OMG LOVE! That's why I never fail to come for Obor meetings Cos the food will be GREAT :D And not to mention, bullying Abang Haron (sp?) Stayed even after the meeting Helped edit the spelling for Monday's and Tuesday's EKSTRA! AND LEARNT A LOT OF NEW WORDS o.0 And there's this one part of next Monday's Obor page; About Sharif, from Sleeq KAK LIZA,YOUUUU ): why never tell me eh? Not that I'm interested, but then HAI YAH Cos everytime is either you or Kak Ain AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED LIKE THRICE? And there was this particular queston, "How would you like a woman to be character wise?" Such a short answermand obviously, EVERYONE GIVES THE SAME ANSWER -.- And there was this guy, "AFIQ REZZA" Isn't he THAT guy, the one who got 2nd in the hosting Comp? GOSH,if that is true,I'll faint *faints* And read this super nice poem by Lendra Putra HEARD OF HIM,ANYONE? Stayed all the way till 10.30pm DARN WORN OUT Went home,to only realise that Mum and Dad are arguing AGAIN :/ [edit/] Thanks,so many people i didn't know so many people actually cared about me SO THANKS TO: -Shaila (r,c!) -Dil (r,r,c,c,c!) -Aini (r,c!) -Manasa (c) -Khairul (r,r,r,r,c,c!) -Andrew (c) -Netra (c) -Fraser (r,c) -Yong Zhi (c) -Isaiah (r,c) -Zak (c) -Hannah (r,c) -Ethel & Marcus (c,c) -Zah (r) -Dian (r) -Syikin (r) -Aqirah (r) and so many other people; if i had not wrote down your name when you consoled me or me ranting on you; YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION TO STAB ME NOW sorry and khairul,TELL ME LAH WHAT IS IT? I'm like,dying to know ): TELL OKAY? |
